October 29- November 9, 2019
What: 2 days of travel, 10 days of ministry
Who: 2 teams---a preaching/worship team and a construction team
Location: We will mainly be in the capital city of Belmopan, but with some trips to Belize City on the coast for church and school meetings. We are aiming for at least 2 meetings a day. We will also have built-in some days of recreation to the cayes and/or Mayan ruins.
What: 2 spheres of work---
- Worship and preaching/teaching at schools, churches, outdoor venues, homes, etc.
- Construction of a home for Victor Gutierrez and his 14 year old daughter Noemi.
- Airline flights: approximately $800 round trip per person.
- We will all (up to 15 workers) be staying at the home of Pastor Job Lopez. Price is $25/dy per person and includes breakfast.
- We will also be renting his 15-passenger van to take us to all our venues, and to the construction site.
Please prayerfully consider joining this very special ministry! This will be our fourth ministry trip to Belize. I was raised there as a missionary kid with the Conservative Baptist Home Missions Society, so this is very familiar territory for me! And very needy for the Gospel and Good News.
Contact me for budget breakdown and funds needed --- 760-505-7861.